What is AVG My Account?
AVG My Account – Have a look at the AVG Account that allows you to:
- Download and purchased AVG Products
- Cancel a continuous subscription as well as check the status
- View AVG products that are registered to the same email address which you used to login to your AVG Account.
- Locate and recover an activation code for a product that you have a subscription for
- Renew an existing subscription
- Change the login credentials for the AVG Account
- Contact AVG Help to resolve any error with a product or subscription
How to activate AVG Account?
You can use the AVG Account email and password to get the certain AVG Products activated. AVG Subscription is activated either via AVG Account email and password or with an activation code. Certain AVG products can be activated using either method. But, for most of the AVG Products only one method is provided.
Check your order confirmation email, or AVG Account to learn what products you brought and which step was provided for activation.
What should I do to create an AVG My Account?
You can easily create an AVG Account. For that,
- First, open the AVG Account page from my.avg.com
- Then, click on Register
- Type your email address and then select a password. Then, retype your password from the confirmation
- Click on Create New Account to continue
- Now open the email which will be sent by AVG and then, Click on Confirm My Email to activate your AVG Account
- Click on Continue to login to your activated AVG Account and then view your subscriptions
- Now, your AVG Account is now active.
- How do I change my Email Address?
To change the email address associated with your AVG Account:
- Log in to your AVG Account with your AVG Account using existing login details
- Click on the email address or name that appears in the top-right corner and then select Change Email
- Then, enter your New Email and existing Password in the given text boxes
- Click on Change Email to confirm. An email will be sent to your new email address that has a verification link
- Open that email from AVG and then click on Verify Email
- By doing this, your email address is now updated in both your AVG account and the AVG database.
How to change AVG Password?
You can easily change your AVG Password:
- Log into your AVG Account with the existing login credential
- Click your email address in the top-right corner of the web page
- Now, select Change Password and the type the current password in the Old password box
- After that, type your new password in the both New Password and then Retype New Password in the text boxes. Then, click on Save.
How do I Restore my AVG Password?
If you have forgotten your AVG password then get it recovered. For that,
- Open the AVG Account page at AVG official website and then click on ‘Can’t access your account?’
- Type the email address that you used to make your AVG product purchase then, click on Send
- Open the email from the AVG and then click on Reset My Password link.
- Then, type your new password and then retype the password and click on Set Password
- By doing this, you have successfully changed your password and now are automatically logged into your AVG Account.
How do I cancel My AVG Subscription?
Unsubscribe from a Continuous Subscription:
- Open your current AVG Subscriptions by visiting at AVG official website my.avg.com
- If you are not already logged in to your AVG Account, then enter your email address and password. Then, click on Login. If you do not have an AVG Account then, create a new one.
- Click on Unsubscribe under the relevant subscription
- Now, select Unsubscribe from future renewals and then click on Confirm.
When the change is processing, the option to Unsubscribe is no longer now visible under the applicable subscription and the subscription status is Unsubscribing in Progress. To make sure your Continuous subscription is disabled, and look for the Expiring status under the subscription. Expired subscriptions are visible in your AVG Account for 1 year after expiration.
Request a refund for a continuous subscription:
If you do not wish to continue using a product with Continuous subscription enabled, you may request a refund. Please note that if we provide a refund then you now can’t use the paid features which included in your subscription.
To request a refund:
- First of all, visit the AVG Sales Support page
- Then, click on Request a refund
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and then fill-up the form to submit the refund request
How can I see my Order History and obtain a copy of my Order invoice in my AVG Account?
Well, this option is not yet accessible in the AVG Account. You can get a copy of your order invoice from your order confirmation email. The invoice is included as an attachment in this email. For orders processed by Digital River, the email has a link to a downloadable invoice.
Is it possible to update my Credit/Debit card details for a continuous AVG Subscription?
Unluckily, this option isn’t yet available in AVG Account. To enter new debit or credit card details, wait until you receive a notification email that your subscription will expire. It contains an option for manual renewal. During the manual renewal process, you can enter new debit or credit card details.